Chocolate Ganache Truffles
- Chilled Chocolate Ganache
- Shredded Coconut
- Chill a plate in the fridge for about 10min. Keep the plate in the fridge until needed.
- Pour shredded coconut on a different plate and set aside for later.
- Take the chilled plate out of the fridge and scoop 2 tsp (10mL) of chocolate ganache onto it. Continue while leaving space between the chocolate so the scooped piles do not touch.
- Pick up one of the scooped piles of chocolate and roll it into an even ball shape then set it back on the plate. Repeat with the other scooped piles while making sure your hands are not too warm; if they are, consider chilling your hands with an ice pack.
- Using the plate covered in coconut, roll the chocolate balls until they are completely covered in the shreds.
- Store in fridge.