- 1 cup (141g) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60mL) melted unsalted butter
- 8 ounces (230 g) room temperature Mascarpone
- 2 Tbsp (30mL) low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup (60mL) Alberta Multifloral honey
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) vanilla extract
- 2 tsp (5mL) lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp Chinook Honey Company’s Chocolate Honey Ganache
- 5 ounces (50g) Strawberries
Preheat oven to 350°f (176°c). Mix ingredients together. Press into 9 inch spring pan or pie plate while making sure to build up on the sides as well. Bake 8 minutes, or until slightly darkened and fragrant. Let chill completely, then fill.
Combine mascarpone, milk, honey, vanilla, and lemon zest in a food processor, blender or mixer and process until fluffy. Take chilled graham crust and spoon in filling. Use a spatula to spread filling evenly.
Slice strawberries in half or bite-size pieces and place over filling with the cut side-down. Gently warm chocolate ganache and drizzle over strawberries. Chill in the refrigerator 2 hours before serving.